Monday, November 16, 2015

The Writing


I have been given the opportunity to have an exhibition at the "Banco Portugal" in Leiria. This has been a wonderful surprise and a responsibility to have everything in order for the inauguration. The event will take place on the 23 rd January and the exhibition will continue until the end of February 2016. I lot of artists would love to exhibit there, and I have been trying to do so, for the last 10 years. But, the paper work has to be done. The writing of the press releases, a revised "Artist Statement" (As my current one no longer suites the coming event, and invitation to be designed and posted out (This time via emails only). I have been working constantly for the last 2 weeks on the canvases, but the writing of the the mentioned essays have not been forthcoming. Procrastination with these seems to define the situation very well.

No comments: